Formulario de contacto

Nombre

Correo electrónico *

Mensaje *

lunes, 22 de diciembre de 2014

Wish list

I wish I was a neutron bomb, 
for once I could go off 
I wish I was a sacrifice 

but somehow still lived on 
I wish I was a sentimental 
ornament you hang on 
The Christmas tree, I wish I was 

the star that went on top 
I wish I was the evidence, 
I wish I was the grounds 
Or fifty million hands up raised 
and opened toward the sky 

I wish I was a sailor with 
someone who waited for me 
I wish I was as fortunate, 

as fortunate as me 
I wish I was a messenger 
and all the news is good 
I wish I was the full moon shining off 

a Camaro's hood 
I wish I was an alien 

at home behind the sun 
I wish I was the souvenir 

you kept your house key on 
I wish I was the pedal break 

that you depended on 
I wish I was the verb to trust and never let you down

I wish I was the radio song, 
the one that you couldn’t turn up

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario